Up to $750,000 single job / $1,500,000 aggregate
Designed for contractors who have occasional bond needs or are in need of their first bond, the underwriting of our Fast Bond 750 program is primarily credit based. This allows for quick processing of the bond with little underwriting information. It also targets fast turn projects for all construction trades, so long term obligations such as service contracts cannot be handled in the program.
In addition to credit history, our knowledge and recommendation of the contractor plays a pivotal role during the approval process.
- Up to $1.5MM aggregate
- Local underwriting
- Flexible approach
- All construction trades considered
- Immediate response
- Rate starts at $30/M of contract amount
- Ideal for accounts with unsophisticated financial presentation
- Will consider site improvement non-residential bonds
As your construction firm grows, the Fast Bond 750 program can grow with you! We are ready and willing to advise you on the steps necessary to graduate to the next level. We take a consultative approach and are eager to walk you through the basics of what is needed to qualify for a standard bond program!
If you think the contracted project is too big, don’t let that send you looking somewhere else. Just give us a call! With selected additional underwriting information, we will do our best to fulfill your needs within FastBond parameters. We want your business and will try to make it happen for you!
To begin a full submission, please download, fill out and submit the following document to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fast Bond 750 Application
• To be considered for the $1,500,000 aggregate limit, we will need two (2) years business tax returns, Personal Financial Statements on all owners, and in-house financial statements (This includes a balance sheet, profit & loss statement, and an accounts receivable (AR) Aging report) (Make sure these are completed on an accrual basis and NOT a cash basis)